– Circle of Friends of the North Frisian Seafarers’ Islands Föhr and Amrum – e.V.
STATUTES & CONSTITUTION of RUENJHAID!
Established on November 11, 2009 in Hamburg, registered at the Local Court of Flensburg on January 11, 2010, most recently amended by the resolution of the Annual General Meeting of 12.12.2014 and registered with the Register Report Berlin.
The association, in terms of its form, orientation and actions, is based on the model of the generational principles of the historic Navigation Schools of the Island of Foehr from the 16th to the 18th century as sustainable non-profit leadership academies through the successes of an output of more than 2,000 Captains as the intellectual and economic elite of the still largely egalitarian seafaring societies of the North Frisian Islands Foehr, Amrum, Sylt and the Hallig Islands.
In the sense of the founder of the Foehr Navigation Schools, the pastor Richardus Petri at the St. Laurentii church in Suederende on the Island of Foehr, who was born on Dagebüll in 1597 and who from 1620 until his death in 1678 exercised the office of pastor on Foehr, ist he example and basis for the actionplan by RUENJHAID!-CLUB.
The non-profit education system developed by Petri for leadership academies, is for us in the sense of the upcoming “6th Kondratieff Cycle“ as a basis for a long periode of prosperity in the holistic sense of a new „HEALTH“ – physically, mentally, mentally, ecologically and socially – to promote the leadership role of “Health Captains” and thus sustainably promote the value-based healthcare strategy.
RUENJHAID! means in Fering, the language of the Island of Foehr: “To be Round!” – the development of “round” personalities is to be promoted by the new edition of Petri’s leadership academy principles. RUENJHAID! also means „WEALTH“. RUENJHAID! Stands for “Service for Humanity – Creating Sustainable Leadership”.
Orientation, anchoring of this circle of friends begins at the place of origin on the Island of Foehr. The task of RUENJHAID! is to promote his tradition of Foehr and to take this positive example how to create „sustainable leadership“ to promote this and multiply this into the world for imitation. The motto for this circle of friends is:
§ 1 Name and registered location of the Association, Associations business year
- The association is named “RUENJHAID! – Freundeskreis of the North Frisian Seafarers’ Islands Föhr and Amrum eV “- hereinafter referred to as “Club”. The association is registered in the association register.
- The association is based in Berlin. Branches or branches may be established in other places.
- The Internet address of the association is www.ruenjhaid.org.
- The financial year is the calendar year.
§ 2 Objectives and Tasks of the Association
- The aim of the association is the establishment and operation of an organizational platform in which an extensive exchange on the same level as the Föhrer navigation schools on subjects from the fields of health, arts, music, sports, creative and cultural sciences and economy is promoted. The area of health sciences and health care should be the inner parenthesis and the starting point.
- The general promotion of the construction of a library of reference on Föhr, which reflects the contents of the association and the preamble of the association.
- The general promotion of the positive evaluation of one’s own homeland and the international attitude, the global tolerance in all areas of culture and language, in particular the tolerance towards minorities. The association achieves its objectives in particular by:
- The networking of actors and suppliers from the most varied sectors of society.
- The meeting with domestic and foreign guests at various venues
- The organization of symposia, lectures, think-tanks, exhibitions, company symposia and other event forms. Takeover of alumni in the training of managers, particularly in the field of health care
- Publication of publications Awarding of awards
- The award of scholarships
- Means of the association may only be used for the purposes of the statutes. No person may be favored by disproportionate remuneration or expenses which are foreign to the purpose of the association. The association is selflessly active and does not pursue primarily economic purposes.
- In order to achieve its objectives, the association can also acquire memberships and / or participations in institutions and / or companies.
§ 3 Membership
- Members of the Association may become legal persons and businessable natural persons as well as associations of interests if they promote the interests of the Association.
- The Board of Management decides on the admission of new members, which must be accompanied by two sponsors (accepted members) by a positive declaration and countersigned. Rejection of membership does not require any explanation. A written complaint may be lodged against the opposing decision within one month, which is decided by the next Ordinary General Meeting.
- Membership ends
A.) With death (natural persons) or dissolution (in the case of legal persons), b.) By leaving,
C.) By exclusion from the association.
- The withdrawal from the association is made by written declaration to the board. It is only permissible under three months’ notice at the end of the year.
- A member who has significantly violated the interests of the association may be excluded by decision of the board of directors. The affected person is to be heard. The decision of the Executive Board shall be communicated in writing to the person concerned. The member concerned has the right to call the General Meeting within two weeks of receipt of the written notification of the expulsion. The call of the General Meeting must be made in writing and has a suspensive effect. The General Meeting decides on the exclusion with 3/4 majority of the voting rights represented.
- A member may be excluded from membership by resolution of the Board of Directors, if he is in arrears with the payment of the contributions despite a twofold written warning. The exclusion is to be communicated to the member.
- Upon termination of membership, all claims against the association expire.
- Specially deserved personalities may be appointed to the honorary members by the General Assembly at the suggestion of the Board. Honorary members enjoy the same rights as other members. They are exempted from the obligation to pay membership fees.
§ 4 Rights and Obligations of Members
- Each member has the right to actively participate in the support of the association and participate in joint events. Each member has the same right to vote and to vote in the General Meeting.
- The members of the association undertake to make a membership fee the amount of which is determined according to the contribution rules adopted by the General Assembly.The Executive Board may, in justified cases, grant exemptions from the contribution plan.
- Each member is entitled to authorize a person to exercise his / her rights in the General Meetings in writing. The authorizing officer shall immediately notify the Executive Board of the expiry of the power of attorney.
§ 5 Organs of the Association
The bodies of the Association are the General Meeting and the Executive Board (Presidium).
§ 6 Annual General Meeting
- The Annual General Meeting must be convened by the Management Board at least once a year, subject to an invitation period of two weeks, by personal invitation by means of a simple letter or by e-mail to the last known address of the members. The General Meeting shall be chaired by the chairman, if prevented by a deputy chairman.
- The invitation to the Annual General Meeting must be accompanied by the agenda set by the Management Board. Each member may submit motions on the agenda to be submitted to the Board of Directors in writing no later than one week before the meeting.
§ 7 Resolution of the Annual General Meeting
1. The General Meeting shall be responsible for the tasks assigned to it by this Statute and all other matters, as long as they are not the responsibility of the Executive Board. The General Meeting decides in particular on:
- Approval of the annual economic plan drawn up by the Management Board,
- Acceptance of the annual report of the Management Board,
- Discharge of the Management Board,
- Adoption and amendment of the contribution schedule,
- Election and dismissal of the members of the Management Board,
- Choice of two auditors,
- Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation and Changes to the Association’s Purpose,
- Decision on the complaint against the rejection of an application for admission and an exclusion decision of the Executive Board,
- Dissolution of the association.
- Resolutions and elections shall be held by an open vote, unless a third of the members present shall request a secret ballot.
- Resolutions shall be passed by a simple majority of the voting rights represented at a meeting, unless the Articles of Association provide otherwise. You are to log. The minutes shall be signed by a member of the Management Board.
- Amendments to the Articles of Association or additions to the Association’s purpose require a majority of 2/3 of the voting rights represented. These changes can only be decided upon if these are announced with the agenda.
§ 9 Extraordinary general meeting
An Extraordinary General Meeting shall be convened if the Management Board or members who hold at least 15 per cent of the total current voting rights demand this. The rules of the Ordinary General Meeting shall apply to the Extraordinary General Meeting.
§ 10 Board of Directors
- The Board consists of the Chairman (President) and up to two Vice-Presidents (Vice-Presidents).
- The Management Board elected by the General Meeting is elected for a period of three years from the date of the election. He remains in office until a new election takes place. If a member of the Management Board leaves during the term of office, the Management Board elects a substitute member for the remainder of the term of office of the departed Board member. In the event of the premature departure of the Chairman, the General Meeting elects a new Chairman for the remainder of the term of office.
- The Management Board shall elect the Chairman of the Board of Management, as well as his first and, if necessary, Second deputy. If the members of the Management Board can not agree on a chairman of the Management Board during this period, the General Meeting of the Association decides. The term of office of the Executive Board is five years after the foundation of the association, after which the regular term of office is five years from the complete constitution. If the association has a minimum of 100 members, the Management Board may be supplemented by two additional members of the Management Board at the beginning of each term of office.
- A premature dismissal of the Management Board members is only possible for important reasons by the Annual General Meeting.
- A member of the Executive Board who is particularly deserved by the Association and his purposes may be appointed by the General Assembly to serve as honorary president upon his departure from office on the proposal of the Board of Directors. An honorary president enjoys the same rights as honorary members.
§ 10 Business Area of the Board of Directors
The board of directors is voluntarily active, reimbursements which can be incurred by him in the administration of the office. The association is represented in court and out of court by the chairman and a deputy chairman or by two deputy chairmen.
- The Board of the Association has the following tasks in particular:
- The convocation and preparation of the General Meeting including the establishment of the agenda,
- The execution of resolutions of the General Meeting,
- The management of the association’s assets and the preparation of the annual report,
- Resolution on the admission and exclusion of new members,
- Granting exemptions from the contribution obligation
- The Management Board may appoint a Managing Director for the operational activities and current business and, for special tasks, may appoint committees headed by a member of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors can execute rules of procedure to regulate the duties and rules for the Managing Director.
If a Managing Director is appointed, a member of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director can jointly represent the association. The details in this case are determined by a separate contract. The Managing Director of the association regularly attends the meetings of the Board of Directors.
3. The Executive Board may appoint a voluntary advisory council, which is led by a member of the Board of Directors.
§ 11 Resolutions of the Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors decides in meetings convened by the chairman, if prevented by a deputy by simple letter or by e-mail. A convocation period of two weeks must be observed.
- Decisions can also be made by written procedure or by e-mail, if at least half of the members agree.
- The board of directors is quorate if at least half of its members are present. The majority of the valid votes cast shall be decided by the decision-making process. In a tie vote, the chairman decides.
§ 12 Dissolution of the Association and the Formation of the Association
- The Annual General Meeting decides on the dissolution of the Association. The dissolution of the association requires a 2/3 majority of the voting rights represented. The resolution can only be resolved if this is announced with the agenda.
- Upon dissolution of the association, the existing assets are transferred to the Ferring Foundation, founded in 1988 by Dr. med. Frederik Paulsen, in Alkersum on Föhr as an endowment or a project with a comparable charitable purpose is passed on by a resolution of the members.
§ 13 Severability clause
Should any provision of these Articles be invalid, the remainder of this Statute shall not be affected.The ineffective provision shall replace the effective regulation whose effects are as close as possible to the economic objective pursued by the members with the invalid provision.
§ 14 General
If the register court requires amendments or additions to the Articles of Association, which concern only the version before the entry into the association register, the board of directors is authorized to make these changes independently.